Friday, November 06, 2015

Thank you!

Hello lovelies!

It's been more than 2 years since my last post! And to start off this 'comeback,' I am sharing with you a drawing I did for the National Teacher's Day.  I made this to create cards for my little one and my nephew's teachers.
I also drew an image of the boys in their uniform...


The boys had fun coloring the images. They also assembled the cards for their teachers. Here they are working on the images...

And here is a sample of their card...

It was a very fun experience for all three of us.  And I am glad that their teachers loved the cards. I know because they told me and they even asked me who made the images. :D 

Eniweis, I will be visible here again. I will also finish re-designing this blog. And I would like to THANK my readers for continuously coming back even if I was away for 2 looong years. THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3 nbsp="" p="">

Love, Ails

No comments:

Post a Comment