Monday, June 17, 2013

Toy Convention 2013 at Megamall

My dear husband and I celebrated an early Father's Day last Saturday at SM Megamall.  We watched Man of Steel.  We both enjoyed the movie even if he read somewhere in ESB that it is "Man of Sh*t." I'm not good in writing a review so I'll just rate it with 5 of 5 stars.  What I love most about it is how the story made Superman a human that we can relate to and not an alien God.

Then we attended the Toy Convention 2013 at the Mega Trade Hall.  Hobby Shop was there selling Dals and Pullips.  But sadly, no Blythe, no Sylvanian Families, no miniatures.  I hope next year some miniaturists will join to exhibit or sell their crafts.

This is a photo heavy post. Enjoy!

 "You know nothing, Jon Snow!" <3 p="">
 Barbie Couture de Manila
 BJD family
 I do not know if this is Ken or a Fashion Royalty male figure.
 cosplay
 cosplay
 cosplay
 cosplay
 Alodia Gosiengfiao was also there.
 cosplay - cute kid in costume! I'd also love to dress up Perry someday, but only if he wants to.
 cosplay - Superwoman and Spiderman! 
 Spirited Away
 more cosplay
 Fashion Royalty , Poppy Parker
 Monster High Dolls
 One Sixth Republic
  One Sixth Republic
 vintage toys/ cars/ lunchboxes

1 comment: